The Outreach Program is a free, safe and confidential service for women 18 years and older who have experienced abuse in relationships. Outreach focuses on providing practical assistance and emotional support based on your individual situation and needs.
Our trained, compassionate counsellors provide
- Individual and group support: to discuss and learn about the impact violence has had on your life. Problem solving and identifying choices that are available.
- Safety planning: information about ways to increase your safety whether you choose to stay in or leave your relationship.
- Practical supports:
- advocacy and accompaniment services,
- help with calls or writing documents,
- accompaniment to appointments,
- court assistance,
- support when navigating complex systems (like government or legal) and community agencies,
- appropriate referrals based on your needs.
Self referrals to the Outreach program are accepted so please reach out today to learn more or find out if this program is right for you!
Funded by Ministry for Public Safety and Solicitor General